Barminco is a leader in underground deep hole and directional drilling techniques.
Offering a complete suite of underground diamond drilling services and using the most productive, technologically advanced equipment available in the industry globally, Barminco delivers safe, flexible and cost efficient performance.
Our diamond drilling equipment fleet:
We operate a large fleet of the latest Boart-Longyear LM series electric-hydraulic diamond drills and Atlas Copco U8 rigs for deep hole directional drilling. We also maintain pneumatic drills for specialist applications.
- Enables all standard core sizes to a depth of 2,000 metres
- Are fitted with safety guards to isolate moving parts such as the rotation heads, wireline drums, spooling devices
- Deploy mechanical rod handling where possible to mitigate the hazard of manual handling.
Barminco and Atlas Copco have in partnership, developed mobile carrier rigs (MCRs) which are quick to move and ideal for grade control type drilling, reducing costs and disruption to other mining operations. (See video below)
Specialist applications provided for are:
Barminco are trialling electronic data loggers to ensure the highest quality of geological and production information is made immediately available to our clients.
- Geotechnical drilling and high pressure grouting
- State of the art hole survey and core orientation techniques
- Specialised drilling tools and equipment as required.
To view our Diamond Drilling Capability Statement, Click here