Barminco's core business is mechanised underground mining services.
Barminco developed its capability in underground mining services with the introduction of decline access mining to Western Australia in the 1980s. This allowed rapid access to underground mine reserves, a method that underpinned Australia’s rise to one of the top ranking gold producers in the world.
Barminco delivers the best performance for our clients, security for our people and return on investment for our shareholders by:
- focusing on what we do best; underground mining
- optimising the effectiveness of our resources using proven mining methods
- experienced and well trained teams
- utilising the latest technologies
Backed by our:
- state of the art fleet of over 300 mobile equipment units; the largest single company owned fleet of underground mechanised equipment in the world
- ‘can do’ culture